top of page

Protecting Your Most Important Assets: Flood Insurance

Don't Panic With Urbanik


Flood Insurance

Often times Flood insurance and water backup are confused in regards to home insurance.  

Water back up is a rider that is added to a Homeowners policy, and will cover you if water is backed up through pipes, sump pump, or sewer.  

Separately, Flood Insurance is an additional policy for homes that are build in an area prone to flooding.  Sometimes these policies are required by a mortgage company or added by the homeowner for additional protection if they live near a large body of water. 

Call us today to learn more and if you think you will need this protection. 

bottom of page